Engage and Inform with an Office Intranet
Sandstorm lets you setup one (or more) private office intranet for your team to share and collaborate on content and files.
You get to create separate private workspaces (called grains) from a pool of 70+ web apps (online tools) that were made for working together online.
Here are some examples with few web apps:
- Uploading and sharing files, images and videos with the Davros (file storage) app grain.
- Planning projects in real-time with the Wekan (kanban board) or Ethercalc (spreadsheet) app grains.
- Chat online with team members using the Rocket.Chat app grain.
- Setup shared To Do lists using the Simple Todos app grain.
- Let your staff survey customers online with the Quick Survey app grain.
- Use the Collection app to share all your social network grains together.
Your Intranet In Your Control
Create, Use, Share, and Dispose grains whenever you want to. Launch a grain and trash it when you're done!
You can invite guest users and define their access-level at any time. Removing their access is as simple as deleting their invite link (token).
When you don't need your content & data online you can download each grain for later restoration.
Only your user account has access to your data!
Signup for a Sandstorm user account
Use 70+ apps to setup one or more private social networks.
Sandstorm is an open-source project aiming to fundamentally change the way we use web apps for personal or group use, led by ex-Google-engineer Kenton Varda. Meet the team at https://github.com/orgs/sandstorm-io/people and support the project at https://sandstorm.io
iWebz Cloud hosting offers cloud-hosted Sandstorm user accounts for users without the means to setup a self-hosted Sandstorm server.